The Law Office of Thomas Swain, PLLC, is proud to provide personalized legal representation at affordable rates.
Attorney Thomas Swain has represented clients in Austin and throughout Travis County and central Texas for more than five years. He has successfully represented clients in a wide range of cases, from simple traffic violations to misdemeanor and felony criminal charges.
Whenever possible, attorney Swain works to achieve a resolution without the need to go to court. However, he does not accept a plea agreement when it is not in the client's best interest. He is a trial-tested lawyer who is always prepared to go to court in order to achieve the best possible outcome.
We are always happy to answer your questions and provide a straightforward assessment of your case during a free, no-obligation consultation. Call 512-912-9122 or use the contact form on this website to schedule an appointment.
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas
- Juris Doctor - April, 2007
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
- Bachelor of Arts summa cum laude - May, 2004
- Major: History
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas, Member, 2007 - Present
- Texas Young Lawyers Association, Member, 2007 - Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2007 - Present
- Austin Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member, 2008 - Present
- Austin Bar Association, Member, 2008 - Present
- Austin Young Lawyers Association, Member, 2008 - Present
- Williamson County Bar Association, Member, 2009 - Present
Location: Austin, Texas
Email: Email Me
Areas of Practice
- Traffic Violations
- Drug Crimes
- Criminal Law